Breanna Wenke is an associate attorney licensed in the states of Texas and New Mexico. She is a 2017 graduate of Texas State University and 2021 graduate of the University of Texas School of Law. Prior to law school, Breanna worked as a legal intern at Hotze Runkle, assisting the asbestos settlement department with their client data.
While in law school at the University of Texas, Breanna was a student attorney in the Civil Rights Clinic and the Human Rights Clinic, where she assisted low-income clients in a variety of immigration and criminal justice related matters. She also served as a Mithoff Pro Bono Scholar at the University of Texas, where she organized free legal clinics for students with disabilities. Breanna spent her summers in law school interning for The Honorable Kathleen Cardone and The Honorable David Guaderrama in the Western District of Texas. She also interned for the National Employment Lawyers’ Association, where she worked on advocating for better workplace protections.
In her free time, Breanna enjoys spending time with her fiancé, Tyler and exploring new restaurants in Austin.
- Texas State University (2017) (B.A. Political Science) Summa Cum Laude
- University of Texas School of Law (2021) (Juris Doctor) Pro Bono Honors
- Admitted to the State Bar of Texas (2022)
- Admitted to the State Bar of New Mexico (2022)
- United States District Court – Western District of Texas
- United States District Court – Southern District of Texas
- Austin Bar Association
- Civil Litigation Section
- Pro Bono Committee
- Austin Young Lawyers Association
- Texas Young Lawyers Association
- Texas Trial Lawyers Association
- Capital Area Trial Lawyers Association