While the process of selecting a nursing home facility can seem like an overwhelming task, there are a number of online directories and resources that may be able to help you make an informed decision. However, even when a facility has been chosen, there may be issues, such as abuse, neglect, and other concerns, that you and your loved one may have to deal with. To provide helpful information for our clients and their families, the Texas nursing home abuse attorneys at Hotze Runkle PLLC have assembled the following resources:
- Help in Selecting a Nursing Home
- Legal Resources
- Advocacy Groups
- Texas State Laws Covering Nursing Homes
- How Do I Make A Complaint Against A Nursing Home?
- 5-Star Nursing Homes in Texas
- Texas Ombudsmen’s Office and Local Ombudsman